Access to the FCS OnLine web site and its related services is subject to the terms and conditions set out below. By accessing the site you signify that you have read and understood these terms and conditions. If you do not agree please do not use our site.
If you have any questions in relation to the terms and conditions, or about our
privacy and security policy, please contact our Privacy Manager.
FCS OnLine reserves the right to amend or change any or all of the information provided in its website. Each time the site is accessed it is the responsibility of the user to check the relevant terms and conditions on the website prior to use.
The data supplied by FCS OnLine may contain errors and omissions and neither FCS OnLine nor any affiliated company or contractor shall be liable for any inaccuracy in the data.
FCS OnLine is not liable for any loss or damage, arising directly or indirectly from use of the data except where the law of New South Wales provides for such exemption [as above].
Information provided on this site may change and in so doing the site may not be always available.
This website and its related services, its contents including, programs, systems, data, documents, policies and contact information are subject to copyright under the laws of Australia (Copyright Act 1968). The copyright in materials in this website as a whole is owned by FCS OnLine.
You are not permitted to re-transmit, distribute or commercialise the information or material without seeking prior written approval from FCS OnLine. For written permission to use the information or material from this site, please contact our Privacy Manager. Permission will only be granted in writing.
FCS OnLine and any of its associated entities is the owner of the Intellectual Property Rights including trade marks associated with this site.
FCS OnLine holds trademarks for its products. Please contact our Privacy Manager for further information.
5. Terms and Conditions
1. You “the user” (the person or company that is accessing the directory) will observe the Terms and Conditions that are a pre-requisite to entering the FCS OnLine (“the company”) website or accessing its related services.
2. The use of the data by the user or individual shall be limited to their own personal use or for use in the ordinary course of their business. It shall not be on-sold or distributed to any third party, nor shall it be reproduced except where permissions is granted, in writing, by FCS OnLine.
3. The information provided shall not be used for marketing purposes in any variety, type or form; for list brokering, or with the intention of encroaching upon the privacy of an individual or company or other organisation.
4. Access to the online systems will be monitored by an IP log for security reasons. If the user does not wish their IP address to be logged they should not use the system.
5. “The user’ agrees to confine its access to and use of the online systems and databases to its bona fide and lawful purposes. “The user” agrees to indemnify the company against any claims arising against the company as a result of any unlawful use of the online systems and databases by “the user”, its servants or agents.
6. “The user” is prohibited without prior written consent of FCS OnLine to use the online systems and databases or its information in any existing or any future information storage or retrieval systems, whether stored and/or retrieved by mechanical or electronic means. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing is prohibited using any data from any database to create any new databases without the express written permission from FCS OnLine
7. “The user” is prohibited from data mining or conducting automated searches on this site and any related service, or from the data contained in it, whether through the use of additional software or otherwise.
8. Termination/Suspension of service to “the user”
In addition to any other rights it may have at law or in equity, the company may without notice, suspend access to the online systems and databases to a user:
a) If “the user” accesses the system on a frequency where it could be the opinion of FCS OnLine that ‘the user’ could be data mining the database
9. Without limiting the generality of anything else herein:
a) “The user” shall not transfer data into another database. “The user” shall use telephone directory information only for the purpose of one end user of the telephone directory finding the number of a second user;
b) “the user’ shall not use or permit the use by any person of any information:
i. in the production or publication of a reverse directory, including one whereby a person who only knows a telephone user’s number may readily identify the user’s name and/or address;
ii. for the establishment of marketing databases;
iii. to obtain information about new services or moved services, or movement between carriage service providers;
iv. to append telephone numbers to name and/or address information in databases;
v. to compile, populate, update and verify databases;
10. “The user” acknowledges that it may have obligations in relation to the handling of any personal information under applicable privacy laws.